20 January, 2012

Friendsick...to miss friends but not home?

Just wanted to say that I miss all my friends from school…a lot.

I’m sorry I shipped myself to DC for the summer and missed Red vs Blue. At least I was able to get you guys a sweet trophy. Who couldn't love that face?


I’m sorry that once I stopped being an RA and actually got free time, I left the country for a year. And that’s also the year when everyone is 21, even Keith. Sometimes I wish I could just go back into this picture for a little while and ignore the fact that I would one day occupy the room in the background. This was only 3 years ago but it still seems like we were babies back then.


We all know I had to do both of these things. After all, I am majoring in World Domination. DC was very easily the coolest thing I’ve ever done and I’m so happy to be in France for a year. But it’s not all rainbows and butterflies. Like right now.

I still don’t have an exact date for when I’m coming home, but I’ll let you know. And we can celebrate our reunion and graduations together.

Bisous.


...I'll post something less sad in a few days. In all reality, my life is pretty awesome right now. I just love my friends to bits and pieces and miss them thiiiiiiiiiiiis much.

No comments:

Post a Comment