04 March, 2012

If this blog were a living thing, it would have starved.

I’ve ignored this blog a lot. My apologies. I’ve done a lot of stuff, and it’s not like I haven’t had time to write about it. I just haven’t wanted to. So today I’ve forced myself to sit down and write a bunch of it out because I have even more coming up and I don’t want memories to be too buried. A few simpler thoughts:

School is going great. My classes aren’t too boring.

I’m starting to freak out about coming some to be a real person/graduate and enter the job market.

I hosted a Super Bowl party for a few foreign friends who had never watched before. We streamed it on my laptop and it was a good time.

I took a day trip to a medieval castle town west of here and it was awesome. But I’m going back next weekend as part of a trip organized by the international club at school, so it’ll get a full post then.

I went back to the calanques (inlets and cliffs at the sea) in Cassis for a 3rd time and it was just as beautiful as the two previous times. I will keep going back.

I have a plane ticket home. June 1st. Mark your calendars.

That’s less than three months from now….holy shit.

I’ve been here over six months…holy shit.

So for more detailed thoughts and stories, there are three posts following this one. They’re posted in order that they happened so that you can just scroll down and travel back in time so it looks like I was keeping up with this better…

Miss you all. Hope you’re enjoying that snow. I’m enjoying not having any.

No comments:

Post a Comment